The benefits of corporate health programs
- Healthy employees are nearly three times more productive then unhealthy employees.
- Unhealthy employees take up to nine times more sick leave than their healthy colleagues.
- Poor employee health and absenteeism is costing Australian business $7 billion annually.
- 63.6% of Australians are overweight or obese.
- 46% of people spend most of their time sitting down at work.
- 46% of workers live on high fat diets.
- 53% of workers are overwhelmed by stress.
- 12% of workers suffer from depression.
Implementing a corporate health program will encourage your employees to exercise regularly, reducing absenteeism, improving well-being, increasing productivity, decreasing sick leave and improving your bottom line.
Sources: Australia’s health 2010-AIHW – The health of Australian Workforce Study,
Medibank Private, November 2005, Health Services Australia, Managing Absenteeism Report, November 2002
Corporate Membership Options
Think 24hr fitness provides a number of packages and discounts for employers wanting to promote the health and wellness of their employees. Ranging from full and partial contributions, individual memberships, and 8,10 and 12 week challenges. We can tailor a program to suit your requirements.
The benefits your organisation will receive from offering your employees a corporate health plan are unprecedented.
Please contact us to find out more about a personalised corporate health program for your business.